Want to join our team? Take a look at our current job listings below and apply today.
We attract, recruit, and retain the most knowledgeable and passionate professionals, and provide them a collaborative culture that enables them to thrive professionally and personally.
Build the foundation of a brilliant future and get hands-on experience on highly sought after technical and financial skills and open the door to a rewarding career in the Fintech Industry. At Elenjical Solutions, your mentor will guide you in your professional and personal development, accelerating your learning and growth.
One Year Program – Exposure to real projects. Your program will be complemented with on the job, classroom and e-learning.
Domain Knowledge – Learn in-depth about the team you are selected by.
Mentored by the Best – Have the opportunity to be mentored by the best in the industry as you carve a foothold in the Fintech world.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in: Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Financial Risk Management
- 0-2 years working experience
Elenjical solutions, a Johannesburg based Capital markets and Risk technology consulting firm with global footprint is looking for a Junior/Mid front office quantitative developer to join our Johannesburg office.
The role entails
- Quantitative development
- Instrument pricing and validation
- Business analysis
- Trading system development/configuration
Education and requirements
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Financial Risk Management
- Knowledge of derivative pricing is a must (Fixed Income, Interest Rate Derivatives, Money Markets, FX, Commodities)
- Knowledge of financial risk measures is a must
- 0-3 years working experience
- Proficiency in one programming language is a must (Python, Java, C++ etc)
- FRM, CFA, CQF, PRM is advantageous
- Requirements Gathering – ability to extract and understand client requirements
- Solution Design – ability to create solutions given requirements
- Software development – ability to implement designs
- Scoping – contribute to scoping and effort estimations
- System Configuration – the ability to configure systems and/or develop system software to deliver functional solutions to client system requirements
- Planning – the ability to plan task execution and deliver accordingly
- Documentation – the ability to document requirements, solutions, and configuration concisely
- Testing – the ability to define test cases for Unit tests, System Integration Tests, User Acceptance Tests and Regression Tests
- System Training – the ability to train system developers and end-users
- Post Implementation Support – the ability to support client queries post-implementation
- Stakeholder Engagement – the ability to engage relevant stakeholders and manage expectations
- Prioritization – the ability to identify the object of the highest importance and executing accordingly
- Communication – the ability to convey relevant information in the written and verbal form
- Interpersonal Skills – the ability to interact with other people, individually and in groups through listening, effective speaking, and the ability to control and manage emotions
- Collaboration – the ability to work as a team to achieve a common goal